- Traditional and/or Automated Handling
- Excellent Garment Preservation
- Storage Volume Optimization
Hanging garment racks are the answer to the needs of the fashion world, where products must be moved efficiently and in the air, respecting their preservation characteristics.
Dalmine LS can configure racking for hanging garments both traditional or equipped with special trolleys on rails. Traditional hanging garment storage involves racking aisles in which operators move by means of vertical order pickers or on overhead walkways to complete picking or storing. The trolley system, on the other hand, uses rails to move the hanging garments. This system is commonly used to service multi-storey shelving or mezzanines and can be manual, when the operator pushes the trolleys along the rails, or automated, when the movement is motor-driven.
You are looking for...
We design tailor-made solutions to respect the storage characteristics of the products, such as spacing and rubbing on the ground.
Our racks can be integrated with different garment handling systems.
The Hanging Garment System can be integrated with other storage solutions.
Our projects are the proof
Multi-Storey Racking for Storage of Hanging and Flat-packed GarmentsDiscover the project
How garment-hanging racks work
The advantages of hanging garments racks
- Integration with different systems of material handling
- Integration with warehouse management systems
- Preservation of the load units, considering requirements regarding the distancing and rubbing on the floor
- Performing solution based on load capacity
- Flexible and scalable solution, in accordance with space, load and storage needs
- Traditional configuration integration with different level of automation.
Richiedi informazioni o un preventivo gratuito.