Multi-level racking system
- Floor Area Increase and Optimisation
- Easy integration with other solutions
The Dalmine LS multi-level shelving system is the ideal solution for storing a large number of references in intensive picking contexts, allowing operators to work at the same time on all levels. When handling a large number of items, flows can be further optimized with the use of automatic handling equipment, such as package conveyors or trolleys on rails.
By exploiting the heights of the warehouse with a multi-storey racking system, the available floor space is extended according to the number of walkway levels, connecting the various levels by stairs and lifts.
Multi-storey racking is also very flexible. They can be configured according to the space available, extended and integrated with various means of handling. Thanks to its versatility, this system is suitable for all sectors, from spare parts to fashion.
You are looking for...
Our racking systems are easily expandable and can be integrated with various handling or servicing systems, both traditional and automatic.
Our multi-storey racking systems can integrate different safety systems, depending on the customer's needs.
Our multi-storey racking can be built on top of mezzanines.
Our racking systems achieve very high load capacities.
Our projects are the proof
Effective Use of Space with Multi-Storey Racking
The handling of goods at the different levels can be done manually or with the aid of one or more automatic handling devices such as conveyors, shuttles, rail trolleys. Each level is also secured by railings and parapets for the safety of the operators.
The flooring of the walkways can be either grating or chipboard, either rough or non-slip, depending on the customer's liking and needs.
Multi-storey racking is easily customised and can be adapted to specific logistic requirements.
Multi-storey Warehouse: All the Advantages of a Multilevel Choice
- With the same footprint, the capacity of the warehouse increases considerably
- Heights can be fully exploited
- High levels of selectivity are possible
- The possibility of operating on several levels at the same time increases the performance
- Customised, expandable and integrable solutions can support the company growth process
- Metal racking systems are extremely robust, stable and durable
- Modular safety systems can be integrated, with the possibility of inserting different protection and safety modules.
Richiedi informazioni o un preventivo gratuito.