Wall and roof panels are fixed to the profiles cold rolled from galvanized steel sheets. The frames columns with 100-120 and 140 mm width are able to reach 40 m of height well resisting to dead and seismic loads.
High bay warehouse silo racks
- Exploiting heights and optimising floor space
- Time optimisation
- High productivity
- Possibility of multi-depth configuration
- Low impact on factory layout
Self-supporting warehouse rack is the symbol of Dalmine LS's design, engineering and production expertise. Their structure is clad with special panels, supported by the self-supporting racking itself, which can be completed with photovoltaic panels in order to make the warehouse self-sufficient in power terms.
As they require less floor space, the self-supporting warehouses make the most of the heights, which can vary from 10 to 40 metres, in full compliance with anti-seismic regulations.
Dalmine LS self-supporting warehouse, being made of hot-dip galvanized steel, is also the ideal solution for temperature-controlled and refrigerated environments.
You are looking for...
From the first self-supporting structure built in the 1970s to today, we have created over 1,000,000 storage spaces in self-supporting warehouses.
We build structures that can integrate any type of automation, working with various system integrators.
They allow a high production capacity and an excellent on-site space and timing management.
Our projects are the proof
Self-supporting structures, impressive building
Features of self-supporting racking systems
The advantages of self-supporting racks
- The full racks covering, thanks to sandwich panels, avoids the building construction;
- The covering of the self-supporting racking systems can be completed with photovoltaic panels in order to make the warehouse self-sufficient in power terms;
- Exploiting heights and optimising floor space, in compliance with regulations;
- High productivity and continuity of logistic flows;
- Perfect integration with traditional warehouses.
Richiedi informazioni o un preventivo gratuito.