Automated warehouse for totes and collies
- Time and Space Optimisation
- Internal Paths Reduction
- High Picking with Dedicated Solutions
- Storage of Small Fractional Packages
- High Speed and High Number of Order Lines Processed
Dalmine LS offers its customers automated racking solutions for package automation that allow for the massive storage of load units such as totes, trays and small parts by means of shelving structures (shelves or brackets). This guarantees full visibility of the availability of the stored goods and non-stop loading according to the automation algorithm.
With the automated racking system for package automation, there is full visibility of stock and In/Out cycles.
The automation of picking processes makes it possible to use non-stop operation warehouse facilities, according to the goods-to-person principle, with a reduction in internal paths. Items are delivered directly to the picking stations, with high safety standards for pickers and no need to travel. This significantly increases hourly performance thanks to the use of a racking system for package automation.
Automated package solutions also take advantage of the warehouse heights and optimise the floor space, enabling the configuration of a large number of loading levels in single, double or multiple depths.
You are looking for...
The automatic solution can be integrated with various pick-to-light and put-to-light systems.
Configuration with shelves or brackets makes it possible to store a wide range of load units.
Single, double or multiple depth storage is possible.
Our racks can be integrated with various automation systems: mini-load, skypod, shuttle, etc.
Our projects are the proof
The main components of an automated warehouse for packages
Automated industrial racks: the advantages
- Full automation of all packages handling phases;
- Fast operations: due to this logistic solution, the picking frequency can be 5 times higher than in a traditional warehouse. Consequently, the order processing times are shorter, and the productivity is higher;
- More accurate operations: an automated supply chain reduces the error related to traditional handling processes;
- Vertical expansion and floor optimization: it’s possible to reduce the covered floor area up to 10 times thanks to the compactness of such structures and single, double or multi depth storage;
- Efficient packages management;
- Full stock control and real-time inventory updates;
- Safe workplace for operator, as the access to the automated structure is forbidden;
- Rapid ROI and costs reduction.
Richiedi informazioni o un preventivo gratuito.