Please contact us for more information!
Drive-in racking is a system for high density storage.
It allows to store several pallets in depth. There is a relevant floor space saving, duly also to a considerable reduction of aisles. Storage is done according to the Fi-Fo (First-In, First-Out) principle and also to the Li-Fo (Last-In, First-Out) principle as well. Special guides allow pallet positioning and handling forklift are guided into tunnels.
Main components are Bi-Bloc racking and guides.
- Bi-Bloc uprights;
- maximum height till 12 meters;
- tunnel width from 1.350 to 1.400 mm;
- load capacities for pallet till 2.200 kg;
- pallet positioning guide;
- floor guide for forklift;
- pallet back-stop.
Technical paper download
For more information: drive-in racking system.